Tangiblee Releases Four New Customer Experience-First Features
Augmented reality (AR) is becoming the new face of online shopping. “Try-before-you-buy” experiences are letting customers preview anything from jewelry and clothing to furniture.
Recent data from Shopify shows that products with AR content have a 94% higher conversion rate than products without AR.
That’s why we worked around-the-clock to develop four new AR features that’ll transform your customer experience. From virtual try-on to trendy ring stacking, Tanglibee makes it easy to keep your customers engaged.
Virtual Try-On for all jewelry categories
Tangiblee is committed to empowering brands to interact with their customers in new and meaningful ways. When we saw just how popular virtual try-on technology was becoming, we jumped ahead to give customers the sense of “touch and feel” they crave.
Up until recently, our virtual try-on feature was only available for rings. Now, customers can effortlessly try on watches, necklaces, pendants, and even earrings.
Here’s why a smooth customer experience starts with a virtual try-on:
- See how products look before you buy them: Virtual try-on makes it possible for your customers to pick the perfect piece of jewelry. Give shoppers the freedom to choose the right accessories without the pressure of making a purchase.
- Encourage more sales: Why not mix and match with ring stacking? Virtual try-on lets customers gauge whether one product will look best paired with another, letting you capture cross sales.
- Share the look: People love asking for second opinions about how something looks. Boost brand awareness with a feature that does it for you.
- Personalize the online shopping experience: The ability to see what an accessory looks like on themselves helps customers involve their own sense of style—and reduces your rate of returns.
Desktop-to-Mobile Virtual Try On with QR Codes
At Tangiblee, we listen to your needs and come up with solutions that do more for your customers. Bridging the gap between desktop and mobile experiences is challenging. But thanks to COVID-19, users of all ages are now familiar with QR codes as they’ve already used them to scan menus and look up other information.
And we’ve made it even easier to bridge that gap by creating a seamless, three-step user flow that lets customers try on products they’ve come across on desktop.
Here's how it works:
- On their laptop or home computer, a customer taps on TRY IT ON from the retailer's product page.
- Once the widget opens, the customer just needs to open the camera on their mobile device & scan the QR code in the upper right corner.
- Tap the link on their phone and they're automatically taken to the Virtual Try-On experience for that product.
Auto Capture for Virtual Try-On
We've made our Virtual Try-On experience even better for online shoppers with Auto Capture.
With everything that’s going on in the world, online shopping shouldn’t be a hassle. That’s why we’ve made sure to bridge any unnecessary gaps in the customer experience with features like auto-capture.
To make virtual try-on as easy as possible, we’ve made it so that your customers can now automatically capture photos without scrambling to hit the “photo” button at the right moment.
Ring stacking has become a worldwide fashion phenomenon that is now dominating Pinterest boards and Instagram feeds. In Fall 2020, we rolled out our On Model ring stacking feature that lets shoppers mix, match, and stack several rings on a model’s hand.
We’ve taken it one step further by making our ring stacking feature available through virtual try-on—all customers need to do is snap a few pics of either hand to freely add or arrange any ring from a retailer’s catalog.
- Sell more rings: Ring-stacking customers may choose to purchase more than one ring, boosting your jewelry revenue.
- Inspire creativity with mix and match rings: Give shoppers the opportunity to express their unique style with a fun, interactive shopping experience that lets their personality shine.
- Bring down your return rate: Eliminate the need to order multiple sizes or models with virtual try-on that even accommodates ring stacking.
- Wedding and engagement rings are part of the trend: Ring stacking goes far beyond thin and thick rings—many high-end wedding bands and engagement rings are now part of the trend.
Stay tuned for more exciting news in the coming weeks (hint: ring stacking isn’t just for rings).