Senior Product Manager
What’s the job, exactly?
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to develop Tangiblee’s product management practice. This is a pivotal role in the company with a high impact across all teams.
Your role is to identify problems to solve and growth opportunities by addressing the pain points and challenges our retail partners are facing online.
Our philosophy is to develop backward, first learning our clients’ needs and pain points, then reverse-engineering feedback into R&D tasks and features.
- Thoughtfully scope solutions into the smallest shippable state that maximizes value while consuming minimal resources.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships and collaborate with R&D, design, marketing, customer success, and leadership - You’ll be right in the middle.
- Report directly to the CEO, and collaborate with the leadership to manage the product strategy, roadmap, and lifecycle to ensure the team is always working on the most impactful projects.
- Synthesize quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources and regularly track metrics to ensure the product’s health.
- Plan, run and analyze user testing iteratively to gather feedback and optimize the Tangiblee platform, both for new and existing features.
- Help to define, standardize, and communicate product-related processes that help us scale, both internally and externally.
- Gather and analyze pervasive market needs, gain competitive intelligence, and drive cost/budget analysis.
- Lead product initiatives from inception through launch and continuous iteration after launch.
- Deliver a “magical” user experience to online consumers.
A driven, curious, self-learning, process-oriented, and hardworking individual who is passionate about e-commerce and believes in building a superior digital product experience,
- At least 3 years of experience managing software products.
- Solid technical background - you need to understand the technical aspects of the web, e-commerce, and Databases, that said, you don’t need to be a developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great listener.
- Highly organized, and detail-oriented.
- Team player, a natural sense of ownership and urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally, you’ll communicate with R&D, marketing, and sales.
- Proven experience in writing product specs & user stories, as well as collaborating with R&D and designers to bring them to market. Advantage for hands-on experience with Trello, Google Analytics, A/B Test platforms, Shopify or SFCC.
- You approach problems with a blend of analytics, user empathy, and intuition - building a “magical” customer experience requires a mix of art & science while listening to the end-user.
- You’re a problem solver that can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they impact the team.
- You have a passion for retail, specifically for online shopping and user experience.
- You are naturally curious and have an innate drive to learn, with the desire to understand our customers’ problems.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health, Vision, and 401(k) benefits.
- Make your impact on the company and the product. We build our roadmap based on customer feedback. For that reason, you'll have a unique opportunity to help plan and design the product roadmap of the company.
- Flexible work-from-home or work-from-office balance.
Please send a cover letter that highlights three reasons you think you’re a keeper, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don’t have past work experience that’s perfectly aligned.
Writing is a fundamental part of what we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily.
Oh, and don’t forget to send your very well-written resume, too :).
Send your resume & cover letter to:
Subject Line: SR PM 11/2023
Tangiblee is a fast-growing, profitable e-commerce startup (and Techstars 2014 alum) that has revolutionized the way people experience products online. Trusted by 100s of brands and retailers such as Pandora, Fossil, MCM Worldwide, Tumi, Samsonite, Fashionette, Bellroy, Living Spaces, Helzberg Diamonds, Jewelry Television, Apt2B, and Scandinavian Design.
We're on a mission to help brands deliver an interactive, on-brand, and styled digital product experience that helps consumers make confident shopping decisions.
Helping our retail partners to inspire confidence and educate consumers about products through an interactive, on-brand, and styled digital product experience across digital platforms.