Top clients such as Fossil, Samsonite, Jansport, and more trust Tangiblee to serve interactive product experiences for their online shoppers globally.
We are looking to add an Account Manager to our team who will support clients in extracting the maximum value from the Tangiblee platform, and accelerate our growth!
What’s the job, exactly?
Delivering as much value as possible to our clients while retaining and growing the relationship.
The Account Managers are responsible for A LOT, specifically:
- Driving all client-related communications & assignments.
- Presenting performance metrics to clients & surveying feedback.
- Launching new projects based on improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring task execution across multiple accounts.
- Cultivating a strong bond between clients and Tangiblee.
What are we looking for?
An Account Manager is someone who connects to Tangiblee as a product, is fulfilled by problem-solving, and is energized by growing client relationships.
- A college grad with 2+ years of managing client relationships and/or working in a startup environment.
- Passionate about the details and going the extra mile when it matters most.
- Able to answer tough questions with confidence.
- A communicator first and foremost - you pride yourself on following through with clarity.
- Extremely organized.
- Deeply interested in our product and the eCommerce industry.
- Familiarity with G Suite, Trello, Slack, and Hubspot is a plus!
- Find a live example of Tangiblee.
*Hint: You can reference a list of our clients on Tangiblee.com.
- Prepare your feedback to be shared on an initial pre-interview call.
- Apply, and you'll receive a calendar invite to get the ball rolling.
To apply, contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Account Manager22' in the subject line.