Tangiblee is a fast-growing, profitable e-commerce start-up (and Techstars 2014 alum) that is changing the way consumers shop online through its interactive product experiences, served directly on retail websites, such as Augmented Reality, Engaging Product Comparison, Lifestyle Imagery Contexts & Multi-SKU interplay.
Our Product Experience Platform dramatically improves online retailers’ bottom line, increasing conversion rates, lifting order values, and reducing churn, while creating a more helpful and engaging user experience. Trusted by globally leading brands such as MCM, Samsonite, MUJI, Jansport, Fossil, Living Spaces, ALDO, TUMI & many more.
We are looking to grow our team with an Account Manager who will support our clients in extracting the maximum value from the Tangiblee platform, and accelerate our growth!
Tangiblee is located in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood and backed by amazing TechStars mentors and investors such as Troy Henikoff, Amanda Lannert, Mike Gamson and more.
What’s the job, exactly?
Manage everything from Onboarding to hosting Client Review calls, optimizing Tangiblee to deliver as much value as possible while retaining and growing business to the highest level.
The Account Management team is responsible for A LOT, specifically:
- Onboarding new clients
- Maintaining clients’ Tangiblee experiences to deliver maximum value
- Presenting performance metrics and recommending data-driven improvements
- Understanding clients’ problems, distilling feedback to the Product team
- Identifying eCommerce trends and upsell / cross selling opportunities
- Retaining clients and managing contract renewals
- Facilitating support tickets and subsequent client communications
What are we looking for?
We're searching for a resilient, process-oriented leader who truly connects to Tangiblee as a product, and chooses Account Management because they’re fulfilled by solving problems and growing client relationships.
An ideal candidate is:
- A college grad with 1+ years of experience managing or selling Digital B2B solutions
- Collaborative - You thrive amongst cross-departmental overlap, and can wear many hats
- Flexible but focused - You’re excited to tackle a varied workload and are quick to pivot
- Big-thinking - You connect the dots and think outside of the box to see the big picture
- A facilitator - You’re a great conversation starter, navigator and orchestrator of the internal feedback loop- “Under-communicating” is not your problem!
- [Super] Organized and Detail-oriented - You’re more than comfortable as the link between the Development team, Business Operations team and clients’ needs
- Driven - You utilize all of the tools at your disposal (and build the ones that aren’t)
- Familiarity with G Suite, Trello, Slack, and Hubspot is a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive market salary, subsidized health coverage and fully-covered vision plan
- Getting in early as part of the founding team, with plenty of room to grow as we scale
- The opportunity to work with leading e-commerce retailers, supporting a unique and impeccably-timed product
- An opening to make your impact on the company and the product.
- Highly accessible offices at Spaces Near North Side, (1500 North Halsted St.) which can be reached by Red line, Halsted Bus, and Brown Line (Yes, there are bike racks!)
Please send your resume and a cover letter, highlighting three (3) reasons why you’re a keeper. Focus on how past work experiences have prepared you for the job, or why you think you’re a fit even without said experience.
Cover letters carry a heavy weight as writing and communication is a fundamental part of this role.
Send your cover letter & resume to:
Subject Line: AccountManager22 - Chicago