Once the Product Details Screen is opened you will need to validate the SKU. An API request should be sent to following endpoint:
Where sku1 is the current variation SKU, a domain should be your domain.
Once the user clicks on the PDP, a screen with the WebView component should be opened, pass URL in the following format:
In case, we need to show AR, camera permissions should be specified.
1. In info.plist, you need to add the following code (right-click and select "View as Source code" to add them):
2. Create a WebView and set the allowsInlineMediaPlayback field in the webConfiguration to true.
1. Add to the manifest file:
2. Add a WebView element to activity_main.xml (or another .xml file)
3. Add the following code to MainActivity.kt (or another .java or .kt file):
Tangiblee does not yet have a mobile SDK. If you wish to add Tangiblee to your mobile App, please let your Account Manager know, and they will be able to provide you with options.
AR on iOS is supported from the v14.3. On older versions than this, the Tangiblee CTA needs to be hidden.