Providing your own CTA design
Some clients prefer to provide their own CTA design. Below are ways that our team can implement your CTA design from most to least desirable:
1. Open file
First prize is getting an open design file (Figma/Adobe XD) = with editing access.
- We will not edit your document! We copy and paste the designs into a new document so that any changes made afterwards are internal.
2. Prototype link
Second prize is getting a prototype design link, with specs access.
- Allows us to view designs and specs of components.
- Our team will then recreate your CTA from scratch.
3. Zeplin link
Third prize is getting a Zeplin link from the client’s Zeplin.
- We need Developer access for all team members (Design and Dev), in order to view specs.
4. Dry specs
Last prize is getting just specs in writing.
- Icon (”svg” file)
- Font name (font “ttf” file if possible)
- Font size
- Font weight
- Hex code colors
- Button size (width and height in pixels)
- Placement on PDP
- Padding and margins in relation to other PDP elements (for example: 16px within the product image from left and top)
- Designs for both desktop and mobile CTA
- All CTA states (default + hover)
[.bad]Our team needs one of the options above, not all four.[.bad].