Analytics Setup - GA Account Configuration - GA3
1. Grant Read & Analyze permissions for the GA3 Web property where Tangiblee will push all analytics information to the following email addresses:
* If Tangiblee is running your A/B Test, please grant EDIT permissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Grant Read & Analyze permissions for the GA3 Web property where Tangiblee will push all analytics information to the following GA3 Service Accounts:
These Service Accounts allow Tangiblee to create reports in the Tangiblee Management Portal using your own data to maximize visibility and data transparency.
3. Create the following Custom Dimensions in the GA3 Web property you shared with the Tangiblee team. Share the index number of each Custom Dimension with the Tangiblee team.
How to set up Custom Dimensions:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the property to which you want to add custom dimensions.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Custom Definitions > Custom Dimensions.
- Click New Custom Dimension.
- Add a Name.
- Select the Scope.
Choose to track at the Hit, Session, User, or Product level. (In our case, only User, and Session scope are relevant)
- Check the Active box to start collecting data.
- Click Create.
Note: if your GA3 Property already has some other Custom Dimension and the indexes mentioned in this list are already taken, please take a screenshot of the created custom dimensions with the new indexes and share with the Tangiblee team.