Tangiblee's Best Practices for CTA Design
1. Types of CTAs
There are 3 types of buttons we offer:
- Contained CTA = high emphasis
- Outlined CTA = medium emphasis
- Text CTA = low emphasis
2. Recommended CTA Text
Here are the texts we recommend per experience:
- Virtual Try On (VTO)Try it on
- On Model: See it on
- Compare: See size/View size/Compare size
- Room View or Virtual Room Design: View in Room/See in Room
In general, it is a best practice to use short, user directed, and focused on an action text (View, Try, Compare).
Keep in mind, we can be limited on space, and we might have to take into account translations for other locales.
3. Recommended Icons
- Try it on: camera icon
- See it on: hand icon (or other body part, according to the category)
- Compare: ruler or silhouette next to bag
- Room view: cube
More icons can be found here.